Thursday, February 19, 2009

Creative writing ideas?

What do you have to do to write a successful article or post, to please the visitors and to integrate in a world of online interaction? Probably many have straight and organized ideas. I also had, initially I wanted to build up a blog about computers & IT but I figured out that I am not an IT guy (even if I am passionate in this field), actually I am doing physics. Then, what if switching to physics related topics but how many people would talk about science using blog and furthermore I have enough of physics at my work. It is observed that the “good” topics are the scandal related ones, this is proved by the fact that many people write decent and pretty nice articles which are not as successful as a post about …don’t know… a sexual scandal for example, etc. Before launching my blog it seemed that I had quite clear ideas what I had to write about,,, now the situation changed somehow because there is too much information and do not know which one is the best. Many rules recommend bloggers to address to a specific category of audience but I want to write about everything (not being “censored”). Possibly the answer would be like “OK, write about everything and then you will write only for yourself”. Maybe yes, maybe not. Who knows it?

0 comments:

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

  © InfoWebExplore Amsterdam 2009 by Daniel Irimia

Back to TOP